An abortion is a personal experience and we’re here to help you terminate your pregnancy on your own terms. That’s why Whole Woman’s Health is proud to offer abortion medication by mail in Minnesota. Following a telehealth visit with our Patient Advocate and trusted Physician, your medication will be delivered discreetly from a licensed pharmacy to your Minnesota mailing address within 3-5 business days.
Click the button above or call (877) 835-1090 to get started.
How it works
To participate, you must:
- Have a positive pregnancy test
- Be no more than 11 weeks from your past period
- Be 18 years of age
- Be in Minnesota for the telehealth video appointment
- Provide a Minnesota address for your abortion medication
- This service is not available for people with a history of ectopic pregnancy.
What to Expect
- Schedule your consultation by phone (877-835-1090) or online
- Telehealth visit that includes eligibility screening, counseling, intake, and forms with our Patient Advocate and the visit with a trusted Physician
- Your abortion medication will arrive in 3-5 days to your Minnesota address
- Take 2 rounds of pills per the enclosed instructions
The total cost of care, including the medication, is $400.
We are unable to accept insurance or Medicaid for abortion pills by mail at this time. Patients who prefer to use their insurance or Medicaid may receive medication abortion care with an in-person visit to our Twin Cities clinic. We offer financial assistance to those who qualify. Please let us know if you need help when you schedule your appointment.
Learn more about abortion medication in this quick video.