Prescribed Online, MAILED TO YOU, Taken at Home
Call (877) 835-8631 to check your eligibility, make an appointment, and get medication abortion care by mail now!
If you live in Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, or Virginia, or can travel to those states, Whole Woman’s Health is proud to provide compassionate, quality medication abortion care by mail.
It’s easy, affordable, and confidential. Following a video visit with our caring, professional Patient Advocate and Physician, your FDA-approved abortion medications will be discreetly delivered from a licensed pharmacy to your mailing address in 1-2 days. You can also have it shipped to a U.S. Post Office via General Delivery in our eligible states.
Get an appointment fast with no waiting in an office for care! Language translation services are available.
How it works
We provide medication abortion by mail to anyone who:
- Has a positive pregnancy test
- Is under 11 weeks pregnant
- Is at least 18 years of age
- Provides a Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, or Virginia address
What to Expect
- Schedule your consultation by calling 877-835-8631
- Video visit that includes eligibility screening, counseling, and intake with our Patient Advocate, followed by a video visit with a trusted Physician
- Your medication abortion will arrive in 1-2 days to your Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Mexico, or Virginia address or Post Office
- Most packages arrive within 1-2 days. You will receive an email with tracking information. Operational and weather delays can happen – please contact the shipping company directly if you’re experiencing a delay. We also offer next day shipping for an additional $22.
- Take 2 rounds of pills per the enclosed instructions
Still have questions? Give us a call at (877) 835-8631. Our care team is available Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm Central.
The total cost of care, including the medication, is $400.
We are unable to accept insurance or Medicaid for medication abortion care by mail at this time. Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify. Please let us know if you need help covering the cost of your care when you schedule your appointment.
Medication abortion care is an FDA-approved, non-invasive option for ending an early pregnancy. The medication is incredibly safe and effective, with a more than 99% safety rate. Learn more about how medication abortion care works in this quick video.