The decision about whether, when, or how to become a parent is one of the most important we make in life – and we trust you to make the decision that’s best for you. That’s why Whole Woman’s Health of Minnesota’s expert staff are proud to provide safe, confidential, high-quality, and affordable abortion care and contraception methods. You are not alone, and we are here to support you and give you personalized, judgment-free care with compassion and dignity.
Interested in getting abortion pills by mail? We also offer virtual abortion care to anyone with a Minnesota mailing address!
We are a proud member of the National Abortion Federation.
Whole Woman’s Health of Minnesota offers the following reproductive healthcare services:
- In-clinic first and second trimester abortion procedures to 18 weeks since last menstrual period (LMP)
- Medication abortion care to 11 weeks LMP (in-person and via telemedicine/by mail)
- Birth control, including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and Implants)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
- All options counseling
- Kind, gentle providers and staff
We pride ourselves on a private, individualized approach. We are also happy to invite your family or loved ones to be a part of your experience if that makes you the most comfortable.
Whole Woman’s Health of Minnesota is a new provider in Minnesota. We’re currently enrolling with insurance and Medicaid plans for credentialing. Until that process is complete, we are offering self-pay fees. Our fees are reasonable and financial assistance is available for those who need it. Please let us know if you need financial assistance when you make your appointment.
Our in-clinic abortion prices include everything you need as a part of your visit:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling and education/information session
- Local anesthesia (during abortion procedure)
- The abortion, whether by pill or procedure
- Light sedation and pain management medications
- Post-surgical aftercare, with a light snack and relaxing tea
- Your follow-up appointment
|Abortion pill up to 11 weeks LMP (telemedicine only*)||$400|
|Abortion pill up to 11 weeks LMP (in-clinic)||$700|
|First trimester abortion procedure to 12 weeks LMP (in-clinic)||$700|
|Second trimester abortion procedure 12.1 - 14.0 weeks LMP (in-clinic)||$1,200|
|Second trimester abortion procedure 14.1 - 16.0 weeks LMP (in-clinic)||$1,350|
|Second trimester abortion procedure 16.1 - 18 weeks LMP (in-clinic)||$1,500|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam under 12 weeks||$50|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam over 12 weeks||$100|
*A virtual/ telemedicine abortion visit is completely remote and involves a medical screening checklist. Please call us to see if you qualify.