Whole Woman’s Health of South Bend is honored to serve Northern Indiana with high-quality abortion care. Unintended pregnancy is a common shared experience and we understand the emotion that comes with thinking about having an abortion. Our staff will provide you with the information you need to make just the right decision for you.
Whole Woman’s Health of South Bend offers the following reproductive health services:
- Abortion pill (taken at home) up to 10 weeks since last menstrual period (LMP)
- Individual and family counseling services for pregnancy options
- Compassionate providers and staff available to meet your healthcare needs
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription needed
- Options counseling
We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach. Your family or loved ones are welcome to be a part of your experience here, it’s up to you.
Payment for provided services are due on the day of service.
We accept cash, credit card, or money order.
Medicaid, the Indiana State Health Exchange and most private insurance policies do not cover abortion services in the state of Indiana. Please contact your insurance company to verify your specific benefits.
There are several organizations that offer financial assistance. Please call 574-232-2070 to see if you qualify.
Our self pay abortion prices include everything you need as a part of your visit:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling and education/information session
- Medication for the abortion
- Your follow-up appointment
|Abortion pill up to 10 weeks LMP (at home)||$635|
|First consultation visit (required in IN)||$200|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam under 10 weeks||$50|
We offer a small discount to students and military personnel with proper identification.
*All discounts are subject to approval, proper ID and may not be used in conjunction with funding or any other discount.