Whole Woman’s Health of Charlottesville is honored to serve Central Virginia with high-quality reproductive healthcare, including abortion care. Unintended pregnancy is a common shared experience and we understand the emotion that comes with thinking about having an abortion. Our staff will provide you with the information you need to make just the right decision for you.
Our women’s clinic offers the following comprehensive reproductive healthcare services:
- One-day abortion care on your own terms:
- Abortion pill (also known as RU486 and medication abortion) up to 11 weeks since last menstrual period (LMP)
- Abortion procedures (in clinic) up to 16 weeks LMP
- Annual exams and PAP smears
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Birth control including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and implants)
- Free LARC to those who qualify
- Options counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach.
Interested in virtual abortion care? We now ship abortion medication to anyone with a Virginia mailing address!