Whole Woman’s Health of McAllen is honored to serve McAllen and its surrounding communities with high-quality abortion care and contraception methods. Unintended pregnancy is a common shared experience and we understand the emotion that comes with thinking about having an abortion. Our staff will provide you with the information you need to make just the right decision for you. We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach.
Our abortion clinic offers the following reproductive healthcare services:
- Abortion care**, including abortion pill (taken at home) and abortion procedure (in clinic)
- Birth control, including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and implants)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Options Counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
**Abortion care options are restricted by SB 8. Abortions will only be provided if no embryonic or fetal cardiac activity is detected in the sonogram we will provide for you.**
If the care you need is now restricted, click here for additional resources and referrals.