Whole Woman’s Health of McAllen is proud to provide high-quality, affordable abortion care and contraception methods from compassionate experts. The decision about whether, when, or how to become a parent is one of the most important life decisions we make. If you facing an unintended pregnancy, you are not alone and you need to do what is best for you! Our staff are here to support you and give you the care you need. We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach.
Our abortion clinic offers the following reproductive healthcare services:
- Abortion care**, including abortion pill (taken at home) and abortion procedure (in clinic)
- Birth control, including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and implants)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Options Counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
**Abortion care options are restricted by SB 8. Abortions will only be provided if no embryonic or fetal cardiac activity is detected in the sonogram we will provide for you.**
If you’re not eligible for an abortion in Texas due to SB 8, you may still have options. If you can travel out of state, we are now offering virtual abortion care by mail up to 11 weeks of pregnancy in New Mexico. Also, if you visit a Whole Woman’s Health clinic in another state, the cost of your travel and care may be 100% covered. Call us now to learn more. Click here for additional resources and referrals.