Whole Woman’s Health (WWH) and Whole Woman’s Health Alliance (WWHA) are nationally recognized experts in abortion care. We are loud and proud about abortion because we know it’s essential healthcare that makes people’s lives better.
WWH and WWHA are your source for the inner workings of independent abortion clinics, insights on how abortion restrictions harm patients and communities, firsthand accounts of the lives and humanity of abortion providers, and perspectives on tackling abortion shame and stigma.
To arrange an interview, get background information, or join our press list, please send an email to email@example.com.
Recent Press Releases/Statements
- Press release on moving our Texas operations to New Mexico (July 6, 2022)
- Press statement on the Texas Supreme Court’s ruling (July 2, 2022)
- Press release on the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health (June 24, 2022)
Guides for Reporting on Abortion
Use this guide from Physicians for Reproductive Health as a starting place to ensure accurate and ethical reporting on abortion.
We also join together with over 600 abortion providers, patients, and advocates who are urging reporters to stop giving air-time to anti-abortion activists. Please read the letter here.
If your story is specific to the U.S. Supreme Court case Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, please read these do’s and don’ts created by Liberate Abortion to ensure your reporting is not creating more confusion and chaos about a vital public health service.
Clinic Visits & Patient Stories
We have an open-door policy with the press because it’s vital to shifting the conversation around abortion. Nevertheless, hosting you in one of our clinics is not often possible. The privacy and mental health of our staff and patients is of the utmost importance to us and having press in the clinic space causes undue stress. If you’re in need of visuals for your story, you are free to use these pictures.
Please DO NOT show up unannounced to one of our clinics, even if you’re filming from outside. People seeking and providing abortion care deserve privacy and safety.
In addition, we are not able to connect you with our patients for their abortion stories. The decision to have an abortion is highly personal, and we hold that decision with the highest respect. Please contact We Testify or Advocates for Youth to connect with their storytellers.
We encourage you to share vetted, trusted resources in your story for people considering or seeking care:
- To find an abortion clinic in the US: www.ineedanA.com
- To find an abortion fund: www.abortionfunds.org
- To find practical support accessing abortion: www.apiarycollective.org
- To talk with someone about all pregnancy options: www.all-options.org/find-support/talkline/
- For support managing a miscarriage or abortion: www.mahotline.org
- For questions about legal rights and self-managed abortion: www.reprolegalhelpline.org