Are you unable to receive the abortion care you want or need in your state due to abortion bans and restrictions (like SB 8)?
Whole Woman’s Health (WWH) launched our Abortion Wayfinder Program to protect and expand access to abortion care for patients who are denied care because of bad laws in their home state. We are helping people find their way to receive the abortion healthcare they need. What’s more, we are working alongside abortion funds and allies to secure logistical and financial support for anyone needing to travel for abortion care.
Please call and ask for the Abortion Wayfinder Program to get connected. You can reach us in one of two ways:
- Call us directly at 877-808-1045
- Schedule a consultation at a WWH clinic to receive a sonogram and determine your eligibility for abortion care.
What Can the Abortion Wayfinder Program Help With?
Our staff will:
- Schedule an in-clinic appointment at a WWH clinic in a haven state like Maryland, Minnesota, or DC/Virginia (whichever works best for you!).
- Schedule a Virtual Care visit via telemedicine in New Mexico, Virginia, Minnesota, or Maryland.
- Transfer your records to a WWH clinic or our Virtual Care program – wherever you make your appointment.
- If needed, we can assist you with funding to cover the cost of care.
- If needed, we can help you with travel and logistical funding resources.