Whole Woman’s Health & Family Center of Alexandria, VA is honored to serve the Northern Virginia and DC communities with primary care and reproductive healthcare, including the highest quality abortion services. Whether you need a Well Woman exam, sports physical, or an abortion, our staff will provide you with unbiased, holistic care.
Interested in virtual abortion care? We now ship abortion medication to anyone with a Virginia mailing address!
Whole Woman’s Health & Family Center offers comprehensive reproductive healthcare services:
- One-day abortion care, including abortion pill (taken at home) up to 11 weeks since last menstrual period (LMP) and abortion procedure (in clinic) up to 16 weeks LMP
- Annual exams and PAP smears
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Birth control including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and implants)
- Options counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
We also offer primary healthcare services:
- Physical exams
- ADHD Care
- Chronic illness follow up
We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach. Your family or loved ones are welcome to be a part of your experience here, it’s up to you. We also offer private abortion care, VIP (you are the only patient) abortion care and fast-track appointments for our patients with special circumstances. Please contact us for these or other special accommodations.
Whole Woman’s Health and Family Center is an integrated multispecialty practice focused on health promotion and disease prevention. Our emphasis is on educating and supporting our patients…
A gynecologist is a provider who has a successfully completed specialized education and training in the health of the female reproductive system, including…
We are contracted with most major insurance carriers, and many plans cover elective abortion. Please call us to talk about using insurance, or financial assistance options.
Our self pay fees cover everything you need:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling education and information session
- Local anesthesia
- The abortion, whether by pill or procedure
- Light sedation and pain management medications
- Post-procedure aftercare, with a light snack and relaxing tea
- Your follow-up appointment
|Abortion pill up to 11 weeks LMP (at home)||$475|
|1st Trimester abortion procedure up to 12 weeks LMP|
w/ oral sedation= $500 w/ IV sedation= $550
|2nd Trimester abortion procedure 12.1-13.6 weeks LMP|
w/ oral sedation= $525 w/ IV sedation=$575
|2nd Trimester abortion procedure 14.0-14.6 weeks LMP|
w/ oral sedation= $700 w/ IV sedation=$750
|2nd Trimester abortion procedure 15.0-16.0 weeks LMP|
w/ oral sedation= $1,050 w/ IV sedation=$1,100
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam under 12 weeks||$50|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam over 12 weeks||$100|
We offer a small discount to students and military personnel with proper identification.
*All discounts are subject to approval, proper ID and may not be used in conjunction with funding, insurance, and/or Medicaid.