Whole Woman’s Health of Baltimore is proud to provide high-quality and affordable reproductive health services, including safe and confidential abortion care. We’re located just outside of Baltimore City, easily accessible via public transportation or car. Whether you need a Pap test, birth control, or an abortion, our expert staff will give you personalized, judgment-free care in our relaxing environment.
Interested in getting abortion pills by mail? We now offer virtual abortion care to anyone with a Maryland mailing address!
We are a proud member of the National Abortion Federation.
Whole Woman’s Health of Baltimore offers comprehensive reproductive healthcare services:
- In-clinic first and second trimester abortion procedures to 22 weeks since last menstrual period (LMP)
- Medication abortion care to 11 weeks LMP (in-person and via telemedicine/by mail)
- Annual exams and pap tests
- Birth control, including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and Implants)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Individual and family counseling services
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Options Counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing (available until 2pm ET)
We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach. Your family or loved ones are welcome to be a part of your experience here, it’s up to you. We also offer private abortion care, VIP (you are the only patient) abortion care and fast-track appointments for our patients with special circumstances. Please contact us for these or other special accommodations.
We are contracted with most major insurance carriers, and many plans cover elective abortion and birth control. Medicaid also covers abortion in Maryland. Please call us to talk about using insurance, Medicaid, or financial assistance options.
Our abortion prices include everything you need as a part of your visit:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling and education/information session
- Local anesthesia (during abortion procedure)
- The abortion, whether by pill or procedure
- Light sedation and pain management medications
- Post-surgical aftercare, with a light snack and relaxing tea
- Your follow-up appointment
|Abortion pill up to 11 weeks LMP (telemedicine only*)||$400|
|Abortion pill up to 11 weeks LMP (in-clinic)||$450|
|First trimester abortion procedure to 12 weeks LMP (in-clinic)||$450|
|Second trimester abortion procedure 12.1 - 22 weeks LMP (in-clinic)||$900 - $2,220|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam under 12 weeks||$50|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam over 12 weeks||$100|
*A virtual/ telemedicine abortion visit is completely remote and involves a medical screening checklist. Please call us to see if you qualify.