Whole Woman’s Health of Baltimore, MD is honored to serve Maryland and surrounding states with reproductive healthcare including the highest quality abortion care. Unintended pregnancy is a common shared experience and we understand the emotion that comes with thinking about having an abortion. Our staff will provide you with the information you need to make just the right decision for you.
Whole Woman’s Health of Baltimore offers comprehensive reproductive healthcare services:
- One day abortion care, including abortion pill from 3 to 10 weeks (at home) and abortion procedures from 5 to 22 weeks (in clinic).
- Annual exams and pap smears
- Birth control, including long acting contraceptive methods (IUD’s and Implants)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI’s)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Individual and family counseling services
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Options Counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach. Your family or loved ones are welcome to be a part of your experience here, it’s up to you. We also offer private abortion care, VIP (you are the only patient) abortion care and fast-track appointments for our patients with special circumstances. Please contact us for these or other special accommodations.
We are contracted with most major insurance carriers, and many plans cover elective abortion and birth control. Medicaid also covers abortion in Maryland. Please call us to talk about using insurance, Medicaid, or financial assistance options.
Our abortion prices include everything you need as a part of your visit:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling and education/information session
- Local anesthesia (during abortion procedure)
- The abortion, whether by pill or procedure
- Light sedation and pain management medications
- Post-surgical aftercare, with a light snack and relaxing tea
- Your follow-up appointment
|Abortion pill up to 10 weeks LMP (at home)||$390|
|First trimester abortion procedure to 12 weeks LMP (in clinic)||$400|
|Second trimester abortion procedure 12.1 - 22 weeks LMP (in clinic)||$400 - $2,200|
|IV Sedation (optional/included)|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam under 12 weeks||$50|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam over 12 weeks||$100|
We offer a small discount to students and military personnel with proper identification.
*All discounts are subject to approval, proper ID and may not be used in conjunction with funding, insurance, and/or Medicaid.