Whole Woman’s Health of Charlottesville is honored to serve Central Virginia with high-quality reproductive healthcare, including abortion care. Unintended pregnancy is a common shared experience and we understand the emotion that comes with thinking about having an abortion. Our staff will provide you with the information you need to make just the right decision for you.
Interested in virtual abortion care? We now ship abortion medication to anyone with a Virginia mailing address!
Whole Woman’s Health of Charlottesville offers comprehensive women’s health services:
- One-day abortion care, including abortion pill (taken at home) up to 11 weeks since last menstrual period (LMP) and abortion procedure (in clinic) up to 16 weeks LMP
- Annual exams and PAP tests
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Birth control including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and implants)
- Free LARC to those who qualify
- Options counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach. We are happy to invite your family or loved ones to be a part of your experience here, it’s up to you. We also offer private abortion care, VIP (you are the only patient) abortion care and fast-track appointments for our patients with special circumstances. Please contact us for these or other special accommodations
We are contracted with most major insurance carriers, and many plans cover elective abortion. Please call us to talk about using insurance, or financial assistance options.
Our self pay fees cover everything you need:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling education and information session
- Local anesthesia
- The abortion, whether by pill or procedure
- Light sedation and pain management medications
- Post-procedure aftercare, with a light snack and relaxing tea
- Your follow-up appointment
|Abortion pill up to 11 weeks LMP (at home)||$550|
|First trimester abortion procedure to 12 weeks LMP (in clinic)||$550|
|First trimester abortion procedure 12.1-14.0 weeks LMP (in clinic)||$1000|
|Second trimester abortion procedure 14.1- 15.0 weeks LMP (in clinic)||$1200|
|Second trimester abortion procedure 15.1 - 16 weeks LMP (in clinic)||$1300|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam under 12 weeks||$50|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam over 12 weeks||$100|
We offer a small discount to students and military personnel with proper identification.
*All discounts are subject to approval, proper ID and may not be used in conjunction with funding, insurance, and/or Medicaid.