Abortion is still legal in Texas, our clinic is open, and we are in compliance with SB 8.
Whole Woman’s Health of Fort Worth is honored to serve Fort Worth and its surrounding communities with high-quality abortion care and contraception methods. Unintended pregnancy is a common shared experience and we understand the emotion that comes with thinking about having an abortion. Our staff will provide you with the information you need to make just the right decision for you.
Clinic License Number: 140000
Whole Woman’s Health of Fort Worth offers the following reproductive healthcare services:
- Abortion care**, including abortion pill (taken at home) and abortion procedures (in clinic)
- Birth control, including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and Implants)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Options Counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
**Abortion care options are restricted by SB 8. Abortions will only be provided if no embryonic or fetal cardiac activity is detected in the sonogram we will provide for you.**
If the care you need is now restricted, click here for additional resources and referrals.
We are contracted with most major insurance carriers, and many plans cover elective abortion and birth control. Please call us to talk about using insurance, or financial assistance options.
Our self pay fees for abortion care include everything you need as a part of your visit:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling education and information session
- Local anesthesia
- The abortion, whether by pill or surgery
- Light sedation and pain management medications
- Post-surgical aftercare, with a light snack and relaxing tea
- Your follow-up appointment
|Abortion with pills (at home)||$650|
|First consultation visit (required in TX)||$100|
|Abortion procedure (in clinic)||$650|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam||$50|
We offer a small discount to students and military personnel with proper identification.
*All discounts are subject to approval, proper ID and may not be used in conjunction with funding, insurance, and/or Medicaid.