*A TRO has been granted, blocking Texas’ pre-roe ban! we are calling patients on our waiting lists and working to resume abortion care as soon as possible. Our Wayfinder Program is also here to help you get out-of-state for the abortion care you deserve. LEARN MORE HERE.
The decision about whether, when, or how to become a parent is one of the most important we make in life – and we trust you to make the decision that’s best for you. That’s why Whole Woman’s Health of Fort Worth’s expert staff are proud to provide safe, confidential, high-quality, and free/low-cost abortion care and contraception methods. You are not alone, and we are here to support you and give you the care you need with compassion and dignity. Same day appointments may also be available, and we always have bilingual staff.
We are a proud member of the National Abortion Federation and licensed by the Texas Department of Health (#140000).
Whole Woman’s Health of Fort Worth offers the following reproductive healthcare services:
- Abortion care**, including abortion pill (taken at home) and abortion procedures (in clinic)
- Birth control, including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and Implants)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Options Counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
**Abortion care options are restricted by SB 8. Abortions will only be provided if no embryonic or fetal cardiac activity is detected in the sonogram we will provide for you.**
If you’re not eligible for an abortion in Texas due to SB 8, you may still have options. If you can travel out of state, we are now offering virtual abortion care by mail up to 11 weeks of pregnancy in New Mexico. Also, if you visit a Whole Woman’s Health clinic in another state, the cost of your travel and care may be 100% covered. Call us now to learn more. Click here for additional resources and referrals.
We are contracted with most major insurance carriers, and many plans cover elective abortion and birth control. Please call us to talk about using insurance, or financial assistance options.
Our self pay fees for abortion care include everything you need as a part of your visit:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling education and information session
- Local anesthesia
- The abortion, whether by pill or surgery
- Light sedation and pain management medications
- Post-surgical aftercare, with a light snack and relaxing tea
- Your follow-up appointment
|Abortion with pills (at home)||Free|
|First consultation visit (required in TX)||Free|
|Abortion procedure (in clinic)||Free|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam||Free|