Whole Woman’s Health of McAllen is honored to serve McAllen and its surrounding communities with reproductive healthcare including the highest quality abortion care. Unintended pregnancy is a common shared experience and we understand the emotion that comes with thinking about having an abortion. Our staff will provide you with the information you need to make just the right decision for you.
Clinic License Number: 008036
Whole Woman’s Health of McAllen offers comprehensive reproductive health services:
- Abortion care, including abortion pill (in home) up to 10 weeks LMP (8 weeks gestation), abortion procedure (in clinic) up to 17.6 weeks LMP (15.6 weeks gestation)
- Birth control, including long acting contraceptive methods (IUD’s and implants)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI’s)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Options Counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
We pride ourselves on our private, individualized approach. We are happy to invite your family or loved ones to be a part of your experience here, it’s up to you. We also offer private abortion care, VIP (you are the only patient) abortion care and fast-track appointments for our patients with special circumstances. Please contact us for these or other special accommodations.
We are contracted with most major insurance carriers, and many plans cover elective abortion and birth control. Please call us to talk about using insurance, or financial assistance options.
Our self pay fees for abortion care cover:
- Your ultrasound
- All necessary lab tests
- A private counseling education and information session
- Local anesthesia
- The abortion, whether by pill or procedure
- Light sedation and pain management medications
- Post-procedure aftercare, with a light snack and relaxing tea
- Your follow-up appointment
|Abortion pill up to 10 weeks LMP (at home)||$700|
|First consultation visit (required in TX)||$100|
|First trimester abortion procedure to 12 weeks LMP (in clinic)||$700|
|Second trimester abortion procedure 12.1 - 17.6 weeks LMP (in clinic)||$875 - $1450|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam under 12 weeks||$50|
|RH Negative blood type – Rhogam over 12 weeks||$100|
We offer a small discount to students and military personnel with proper identification.
*All discounts are subject to approval, proper ID and may not be used in conjunction with funding, insurance, and/or Medicaid.