Whole Woman’s Health of the Twin Cities is honored to serve Minnesota and surrounding states with high-quality abortion cares. Unintended pregnancy is a common shared experience and we understand the emotion that comes with thinking about having an abortion. Our staff will provide you with the information you need to make just the right decision for you.
We have moved to fully virtual service model at this location. We hope to have online booking in the near future, in the meantime, if you would like to book an appointment please call us at (612) 376-7708.
Whole Woman’s Health of the Twin Cities offers the following reproductive healthcare services:
- Abortion medication offered via telehealth and shipped to your doorstep, up to 11 weeks LMP
- Counseling services/ options counseling
- Kind, gentle providers and staff
We pride ourselves on a private, individualized approach. We are happy to invite your family or loved ones to be a part of your experience, whatever makes you the most comfortable. We also offer private abortion care and fast-track appointments for our patients with special circumstances. Please contact us for these or other special accommodations.
Our self-pay fees for abortion care include everything you need as a part of your visit:
- A private counseling, education and information session offered via telehealth
- Your abortion medication (mailed to you)
|Abortion pill up to 11 weeks LMP (by mail)||$400|