Whole Woman’s Health of Baltimore is a patient-centered reproductive healthcare practice where the focus is on the whole person — your head, your heart, and your body. We believe all healthcare, especially gynecological and abortion services, should have a holistic approach, rooted in trust and respect. We pride ourselves on our private, individualized care model.
Our clinic offers the following comprehensive reproductive healthcare services:
- Medication abortion/abortion pill (taken at home) up to 11 weeks from the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP)
- Abortion procedures (in clinic) up to 22 weeks LMP
- Well-Woman exams
- Birth control, including long acting contraceptive methods (IUDs and Implants)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Walk-in emergency contraception – no prescription necessary
- Individual and family counseling services
- Kind, non-judgmental providers and staff
- Options Counseling
- Free walk-in pregnancy testing
We accept Medicaid, commercial insurances, and offer financial assistance to those who qualify.