Available at Whole Woman’s Health & Family Center in Alexandria, VA
We believe in a holistic approach to patient care, so our Whole Woman’s Health & Family Center clinic diagnoses, treats, and compassionate cares for patients across the spectrum from health to complex illness. Your family, work situation and home life all impact on your health, and we want to help you take full charge of your health care. Our specialists are uniquely qualified to practice primary care, follow patients over the duration of their adult lives, and establish long and rewarding personal relationships.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Asthma & Seasonal Allergies: we focus not only on controlling symptoms with medications, but also teaching you how to identify and avoid triggers.
- School & Work Physicals: scheduled to allow adequate time for discussions of any concerns you may have and any medical alerts the provider may find.
- Sports Physicals include a step stress test to evaluate the response of your heart during physical activity.
- Headache & Migraine Care includes discussions about headache triggers.
- Joint & Back Pain Care includes instruction for exercises you can do at home to protect and heal your joints.
- Diabetes Care includes frequent visits to ensure you are within the recommended guidelines of control. Our nursing staff is available for teaching.
- Chronic Disease Treatment Plans, such as high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, thyroid diseases, psychosomatic illness, and arthritis, are given special attention to provide you with individualized support.