Thank you for your interest in supporting Whole Woman’s Health (WWH) and Whole Woman’s Health Alliance (WWHA). WWHA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that operates 3 clinics and, like WWH, has programs focused on advocacy, education, communications, and litigation—all rooted in a deep belief that abortion is a social good for our communities. Here are a few ways you can make a big impact:
- Make a donation to WWHA. Your gift is critical to support our our legal battles against extreme anti-abortion laws, helps keep our clinics open, and ensures everyone can afford high-quality abortion care.
- Speak up about your abortion. If you’ve had abortion/s or work in abortion care, your story and voice can give solidarity to others and destigmatize abortion. To help, here’s a great guide from Vice. If you have a WWH story to share, we would love to hear it.
- Follow WWH and WWHA on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @WholeWomans and @wwhalliance. Learn more about our handles here.
- Subscribe to WWHA emails. You will receive updates on all that is happening at the clinic and on the reproductive rights front.
- Join the reproductive rights workforce. Clinics, funds, advocates, and support networks are doing life-changing work and need talented, dedicated people. See open positions at WWH here.
- Use AmazonSmile and support WWHA every time you shop. It’s a donation made by Amazon in your honor – and it comes at no cost to you! You just have to select us at smile.Amazon.com and use smile.amazon.com instead of Amazon.com whenever you shop.